Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i wanted to single you out i would have, but if the shoe fits, wear it..
I haven't said shit about this cause it really doesn't affect me but since everytime I log in and see grown men gossiping over something a female said yesterday i feel like i can say what i see.. get over it bro get out of your feelings it's not that serious. And this goes for anyone. Most people didn't say shit when he was here so you look weak talking behind peoples back, straight the fuck up.
You’re right I do feel guilty shame on me for not being the bigger person. I just want to chill have fun jam some tunes grow and smoke some weed and get along with everyone. This is the last I am speaking on this you can quote me but don’t expect a response :toke::pass::lildab::smokeout:

@Mañ'O'Green Used these kebab skewers and a hammer to punch some holes in those roots I posted last night. Draining much better now so we'll see how they finish out. Put like 20 holes in each pot. I use hydroguard in my rez full time so should be covered there
PXL_20230802_214613175.MP.jpg

You’re right I do feel guilty shame on me for not being the bigger person. I just want to chill have fun jam some tunes grow and smoke some weed and get along with everyone. This is the last I am speaking on this you can quote me but don’t expect a response :toke::pass::lildab::smokeout:
1691012927428.gif

Man it's tense in here. I think everyone needs to smoke! :smokeout: :smokeout::smokeout:
I'm good trust me I'm smoking one rn! I would say the same thing if the roles were reversed with anyone. If someone is banned let it be don't turn this into a "fuck that person" event. That's some bitch shit. People wait till people are banned to talk about them, its lame and that shit belongs on FB or IG not here.

You know I do too(wanna jam, grow and get along), which is why I'm speaking up cause all this shit talking after the fact is lame. All love everyone.

:confused1: what the blue fuck?! You wanted to hand Daz $$ and transact, and the little sycophant cult-twerps took offense?
What a disappointment across the board... there comes a point when Daz himself needs to tell the wankers to stuff it back in their diapies and back the hell off! It's bad for bizz if nothing else... :doh:
They are pushing 3rd party vendors at a big markup and less seeds.. Seems there is some sort of grift taking place and they dont want the secret out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back