Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab
PXL_20230730_230444649.MP.jpg

Gyros, Greek salad , white queso cheese sauce over seasoned fries , deviled eggs, another type of salad for the kids , Mac and cheese , jalapeño pin wheels and 2 type of dessert treats and his birthday cake s’mores ❤️
You got to eat 3 cookies @Mrs.InkAddict makes....I can smoke all day long...eyes never red... soon as I eat 3 cookies my eyes are so red and I'm high as fuck..
it’s because I have a secret ingredient in there 😂 shh 🤫

When I make my own brownies I can feel it but store edibles are useless for me. Probably tolerance from smoking the last 40 years
Same they do nothing I make mine and 3 cookies later my 👁 are red and glazed and ready for bed... 😆 I don't play with our 🧈

Last edited:
View attachment 1619936View attachment 1619937View attachment 1619938
Then used 6 cups water 2 tablespoons butter and 2 chamomile teabags. Tastes as bad as it looks 🤣
View attachment 1619939
I’ll let ya know how I’m feeling in a bit, I’m a bit skeptical because for whatever reason I never get affected by edibles
Okay I guess I’ll sound stupid right now , I’ll call it pregnancy brain but that last picture is what exactly obviously I saw the carbed weed but what else am I missing.

Well , I made @InkAddict$ his favorite Gyros, Greek salad , white queso cheese sauce over seasoned fries , deviled eggs, another type of salad for the kids , Mac and cheese , jalapeño pin wheels for dinner.

When I make my own brownies I can feel it but store edibles are useless for me. Probably tolerance from smoking the last 40 years
Especially now with the law making 100mg the max, there is no incentive to make good edibles anymore. I have a jar of coconut oil I made recently that I'm scared to touch for a bit cause a few weeks ago I took some before bed and fucked myself up pretty good, I didn't dab for the whole day after that. And even woke my wife up to keep me company cause I was trippin :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back