Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know ?
33E15F3E-B4FB-4454-8AC4-44781D658B18.jpeg
504AB2D4-C187-4580-9D1C-9DB2FBFBA3D8.jpeg
5DE852CB-43C7-49E5-9BC1-B85A9656F98B.jpeg

Then used 6 cups water 2 tablespoons butter and 2 chamomile teabags. Tastes as bad as it looks 🤣
DECAA22B-920D-4EC9-9B18-9F68C5DFD534.jpeg

I’ll let ya know how I’m feeling in a bit, I’m a bit skeptical because for whatever reason I never get affected by edibles

View attachment 1619936View attachment 1619937View attachment 1619938
Then used 6 cups water 2 tablespoons butter and 2 chamomile teabags. Tastes as bad as it looks 🤣
View attachment 1619939
I’ll let ya know how I’m feeling in a bit, I’m a bit skeptical because for whatever reason I never get affected by edibles
Some people have something with their body that no matter what their gut doesn't break down the thc the same way it does for everyone else, it's rare but for sure a thing. Or you have too high of a tolerance and the tiny amount you are consuming you don't feel. I know for me I need around 250 to 300mg to start feeling anything. Any more than 500mg and I start getting pale and panicky and just want it to stop.

Some people have something with their body that no matter what their gut doesn't break down the thc the same way it does for everyone else, it's rare but for sure a thing. Or you have too high of a tolerance and the tiny amount you are consuming you don't feel. I know for me I need around 250 to 300mg to start feeling anything. Any more than 500mg and I start getting pale and panicky and just want it to stop.
When I make my own brownies I can feel it but store edibles are useless for me. Probably tolerance from smoking the last 40 years

View attachment 1619936View attachment 1619937View attachment 1619938
View attachment 1619939
You got to eat 3 cookies @Mrs.InkAddict makes....I can smoke all day long...eyes never red... soon as I eat 3 cookies my eyes are so red and I'm high as fuck..

We plan on a few fruit trees...I know I want a plum, peach, and anything that stays small.

I have a peach. I planted it 2 years ago and its already 15 foot tall and last year I got about a bushel of peaches off it.

I planted a plum this weekend.

The Triple Crown blackberries are amazing, I love mine. I planted them along my fence line and they've just exploded. I get about a gallon of berries every day off of them the whole month of august. The first year you need to keep them well watered, but after that, they pretty much are fine unless you have a drought.

I also planted 2 dwarf mulberry trees. They'll get to about 8 foot and produce tons of mulberries. I got a few last month off of the bigger one, but so far the birds have been getting them before me.

I also have some everbearing raspberries, but for 5 plants they just don't produce enough fast enough to make it worth harvesting. You get just a few berries a day off of them. Big waste of my time. I'm going to dig them out and put something else in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back