Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I do less than that. All these need is topping off once a week. I spend about half an hour on the weekend adding nutrient and water and thats all there is besides picking them.

I'd get a pic of the tomatoes but there is no way to do it without showing my house, sorry guys.
My outdoor plants......we planted them all...found a shit ton on the porch someone throwing away.....weve planted all this just since we moved in not to long ago and everything is taking off....
20230730_152447.jpg
20230730_152534.jpg
20230730_152524.jpg
20230730_152432.jpg
20230730_152452.jpg
20230730_152437.jpg

Damn right we should all take a vacation at the same time and place....like Las Vegas or something with some big cannabis convention going on and meet each other....I'm down what's up? Edit @Mrs.InkAddict too...anywhere I go she goes..thats
my baby...

I was in Vegas last month for work.

Miserable place. Why would you build a city in the middle of the desert?

Everyone was rude, self entitled, and only thought about themselves. People constantly standing in the way. I had some woman bitch at me for ruining her picture when I walked around her and her friends to get to the door of the hotel.

Even inside its hot and muggy as hell. I was constantly sweaty thanks to the swamp coolers they use. It might be 70 but its insanely high humidity.

of course we can never exclude the wives from the cookouts, that's how you end up in the dog house! :crying:
🤣 well ask @InkAddict$ I can cook but he is the pro at the bbq , you just let me know when 😂, and ink definitely doesn’t want to be in the dog house lol he doesn’t go there often 😂

Reactions: JP1
I was in Vegas last month for work.

Miserable place. Why would you build a city in the middle of the desert?

Everyone was rude, self entitled, and only thought about themselves. People constantly standing in the way. I had some woman bitch at me for ruining her picture when I walked around her and her friends to get to the door of the hotel.

Even inside its hot and muggy as hell. I was constantly sweaty thanks to the swamp coolers they use. It might be 70 but its insanely high humidity.
Ok never mind...let's go to California....never been west..... @Hotfire I'm on my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back