Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and took some pics for you guys. These are outside and its been in the mid 90s all last week.

View attachment 1619908

This is my loofah

View attachment 1619909

This was one of my cantaloupes, it was VERY low.

View attachment 1619910

This is how I add to it...

60ml of my battery acid mix.
View attachment 1619911

I pre-mix my masterblend so you need 10ml per gallon.
200ml of that.
View attachment 1619912

and same for the calcium nitrate.
View attachment 1619913

Then I use a hose meter to meter in 20 gallons of water.

View attachment 1619914

You can see a few melons hanging.

View attachment 1619915

And my habanada

View attachment 1619916
I give you props I don't have time for that...I got to many canna plants to take care of...I got a garden I only water once a day....only a few tomatoes and sweet banana peppers....

You can make cannasugar to put in your coffee. Or make canna simple syrup that can go in your coffee or drinks and cocktails :cooldance:
I’m making the simple sugar tomorrow I’ve been busy with wife/mom duties and getting ready for inks birthday. But I’m going to try to make sugar and some syrup tomorrow while my butters cookin

Oh and my triplecrown blackberry patch. No thorns.

1690748439715.png

I started 12 of them. I've lost one to a hard frost, but others are multiplying. I trimmed them back hard last year and they seemed to do better this year and the fruit is much bigger looking.

I went and took some pics for you guys. These are outside and its been in the mid 90s all last week.

View attachment 1619908

This is my loofah

View attachment 1619909

This was one of my cantaloupes, it was VERY low.

View attachment 1619910

This is how I add to it...

60ml of my battery acid mix.
View attachment 1619911

I pre-mix my masterblend so you need 10ml per gallon.
200ml of that.
View attachment 1619912

and same for the calcium nitrate.
View attachment 1619913

Then I use a hose meter to meter in 20 gallons of water.

View attachment 1619914

You can see a few melons hanging.

View attachment 1619915

And my habanada

View attachment 1619916
I’m jealous!!!! Look at all your peppers! My peppers are garbage and I got one from them 😔

• Haha
Reactions: JP1
I give you props I don't have time for that...I got to many canna plants to take care of...I got a garden I only water once a day....only a few tomatoes and sweet banana peppers....

Uh, I do less than that. All these need is topping off once a week. I spend about half an hour on the weekend adding nutrient and water and thats all there is besides picking them.

I'd get a pic of the tomatoes but there is no way to do it without showing my house, sorry guys.

Oh and my triplecrown blackberry patch. No thorns.

View attachment 1619917

I started 12 of them. I've lost one to a hard frost, but others are multiplying. I trimmed them back hard last year and they seemed to do better this year and the fruit is much bigger looking.
Who are you? 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back