Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m thinking add some butter to the tea bag and maybe even decarb too
Don't think you want to mix butter with cannabis cause butter has water in it and those molecules don't bind. Clarified butter or ghee is what you should use as a butter substitute when cooking with cannabis. Sure you can cook with butter and people have done it for years, but if you want to do it right you have to clarify the butter yourself or buy clarified butter. Or just use coconut oil.. which is actually really good in coffee..

I’ve never been to Vegas and you have to wait till I’m not pregnant lol that wouldn’t be fair babe 😂 and we have a sitter on stand by
Been to Vegas once as an adult (drinking age) and once or twice when I was 18-19 not even old enough to enjoy.
I was in Vegas last month for work.

Miserable place. Why would you build a city in the middle of the desert?

Everyone was rude, self entitled, and only thought about themselves. People constantly standing in the way. I had some woman bitch at me for ruining her picture when I walked around her and her friends to get to the door of the hotel.

Even inside its hot and muggy as hell. I was constantly sweaty thanks to the swamp coolers they use. It might be 70 but its insanely high humidity.
Yeah vegas is wild, but still a good time just depends who your with. When you go to Vegas for work, not much fun to be had. Last time I went to Vegas weed was still illegal so it was kinda wack having to sneak smoking.

@Fermented_Fruitz , I plan to put the light on a timer and run the UV the recommended 2 hrs a day, now the IR is a bit more tricky, they recommend 15 min. before lights on, and 15 min. after lights off. I would have to do this manually, which would be a royal pain in the ass, since I do a 18/6 light schedule. My lights come on at 4 a.m. and go out at 10 p.m.
Needless to say, there aint a chance in hell I'm gonna get up every day at 3:30 a.m. to run a light for 15 minutes. MH can kiss my hairy old ass on that one.
I'll just turn them on for 15 minutes when I'm in the room and meets my schedule.
Just use one of those mechanical timers with the 30min intervals. Just set it to pop on before the main light goes on and go off a few minutes after the main light turns off. It doesn't just have to be by itself. Also I looked up talonxracers recommendation and it was:

introduce more red, ie 630nm, 660nm and 730nm in a 2/4/1 ratio.

2 x 630nm bars
4 x 660nm bars
1 x 730nm

Just use one of those mechanical timers with the 30min intervals. Just set it to pop on before the main light goes on and go off a few minutes after the main light turns off. It doesn't just have to be by itself. Also I looked up talonxracers recommendation and it was:

introduce more red, ie 630nm, 660nm and 730nm in a 2/4/1 ratio.

2 x 630nm bars
4 x 660nm bars
1 x 730nm
Then I'd have to get up and reset the timer for the UV, and flip the different switches. This light was not well thought out for a company that makes indoor cannabis growing equipment.

Been prepping some coco going to drop some more beans tonight.. One of each Twenty20 Orgeberry, X-factor, and Triks. Plus some mephisto freebies Double Grape x Skywalker bx and Fugue state x Pink Panama
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5873.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back