Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially now with the law making 100mg the max, there is no incentive to make good edibles anymore. I have a jar of coconut oil I made recently that I'm scared to touch for a bit cause a few weeks ago I took some before bed and fucked myself up pretty good, I didn't dab for the whole day after that. And even woke my wife up to keep me company cause I was trippin :crying:
You sound like me.... 😆

RDT_20230730_1607085126224885332563322.jpg

Okay I guess I’ll sound stupid right now , I’ll call it pregnancy brain but that last picture is what exactly obviously I saw the carbed weed but what else am I missing.
The last pic is just the pitcher with the tea in it, looking not tasty 🤣

Okay I guess I’ll sound stupid right now , I’ll call it pregnancy brain but that last picture is what exactly obviously I saw the carbed weed but what else am I missing.
What I didn’t show was bringing 6 cups water to a boil then throwing in 2 tablespoons butter stirring hard til it disappears, adding pot and chamomile teabags turning down to low simmering and stirring about 10 minutes or so. Then I used my coffeemaker metal filter as a funnel into that jug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back