Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m NOT impressed with mine it started acting up all rest noticed it the other night not working got it working but not sure how.. I have to contact them and find out about warranty only had it a month or two
Their original fans it was 90 days! No idea if it has increased with that new design!

1690567610436.gif

Happy friday all. My mental health is really suffering with this broken knee. I feel so alone. But tell you what When I get to the end of this Im going to be one strong mofo. Keeping my chin up as high as I can and trying to look at the bright side. Its not forever. I will be back to normal in a couple months. is on repeat in my mind.
It's only temporary...Keep looking forward, and your sight fixed on the end goal my friend.

:d5:

You know @Mossy I'm sure you can't see this....but I've never done anything wrong to you..only looked up to you...I'm done keeping my mouth closed....I stay here I and I know it's your site and I've grown so much learning from everyone...it does upset me you blocked me for what reason me and wife were to lovey....ok well we tryd cutting it out so much...sorry we're happy...atm...we have a boy on the way...it exciting....and if anything I've done wrong otherwise we are adults ..things can be pm and talked about...I don't like being on here as much I feel left out...especially coming from one of the most respected growers on the forum.....I wish we could come to piece and be closer again....I hope you can see this...I'm truly sorry for anything....InkAddict
❤️ we are happy and excited about our little boy - you have learned a lot in this past year from being on here . Keep learning my love you’re doing amazing I’m proud of you . I hope one day things can change with your friendship with mossy 😊

It pays to be polite! My mom was freaking out cuz canner stopped working other day right after making a batch of jam so had me look at it and no idea how she didn’t notice this except she rarely lifts pot off base cuz its so heavy! :yoinks:
image.jpg

U can obv see where it started melting on the right there cuz should look same as left side of that piece! Melted clean thru to the bottom!
image.jpg

Mom immediately went to look for a replacement whereas i went straight to ball website to contact customer service! Told them my mom got as a gift (vs telling them when it was really purchased) and not only are they replacing the canner but when they called my mom they told her to also get an estimate to fix that spot on countertop! :thumbsup::yay:
image.jpg

As i stated other day no idea why people think being a jerk is the way to go! At the least give the place the chance to fix their mistake before going psycho! :shrug::rofl:

It pays to be polite! My mom was freaking out cuz canner stopped working other day right after making a batch of jam so had me look at it and no idea how she didn’t notice this except she rarely lifts pot off base cuz its so heavy! :yoinks:
View attachment 1619185
U can obv see where it started melting on the right there cuz should look same as left side of that piece! Melted clean thru to the bottom!
View attachment 1619186

Mom immediately went to look for a replacement whereas i went straight to ball website to contact customer service! Told them my mom got as a gift (vs telling them when it was really purchased) and not only are they replacing the canner but when they called my mom they told her to also get an estimate to fix that spot on countertop! :thumbsup::yay:
View attachment 1619187

As i stated other day no idea why people think being a jerk is the way to go! At the least give the place the chance to fix their mistake before going psycho! :shrug::rofl:
That's a fact tell my wife that please 🙏 🙂 @Mrs.InkAddict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back