Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy friday all. My mental health is really suffering with this broken knee. I feel so alone. But tell you what When I get to the end of this Im going to be one strong mofo. Keeping my chin up as high as I can and trying to look at the bright side. Its not forever. I will be back to normal in a couple months. is on repeat in my mind.
You'll make it buddy....just make sure to go the extra mile with the physio. I've had 7 knee surgeries and 2 total replacements and I still walk or snowshoe 5 kilometers a day. It's takes a bit of work but you can do it.:pighug:

#stoners Lesson for Today.................... :pass: .....Never Kiss a Cobra on the Lips.................:love:
What a weirdo! :haha::crying:

PXL_20230728_164520951.MP.jpg

I’m NOT impressed with mine it started acting up all rest noticed it the other night not working got it working but not sure how.. I have to contact them and find out about warranty only had it a month or two
Ok I'll stick with ac infinity...ive had no issues...

:pop: This is looking really interesting...

Death for entertaining tourons to feed himself. :sad:
Wtf is a touron? A tourist moron? I am far too lazy to look up that 1! Those people were entertaining fellow indonesians in small ramshackle villages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back