Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
10261951_10209237159512832_4944609866544641571_n.jpg

My prego feet are swollen so the hubby set up my pedi station so we can smoke and I can relax at the same time ❤️ , I appreciate you babe @InkAddict$ so much! I can’t wait for your birthday this weekend 🍃 💨 ❤️

Happy friday all. My mental health is really suffering with this broken knee. I feel so alone. But tell you what When I get to the end of this Im going to be one strong mofo. Keeping my chin up as high as I can and trying to look at the bright side. Its not forever. I will be back to normal in a couple months. is on repeat in my mind.

Happy friday all. My mental health is really suffering with this broken knee. I feel so alone. But tell you what When I get to the end of this Im going to be one strong mofo. Keeping my chin up as high as I can and trying to look at the bright side. Its not forever. I will be back to normal in a couple months. is on repeat in my mind.
You got this buddy...keep that mind strong...it's hard sometimes we can always pull through...your 💪

I'm going with the new vivosun fans...they go up and down and oscillate...when one goes bad replacement is vivosun fans instead of ac infinity....

Man all the good vibes being sent to you today. You're not alone in feeling alone, I think it's why we all flock here brother. Much love to you! :pass:

I'm going with the new vivosun fans...they go up and down and oscillate...when one goes bad replacement is vivosun fans instead of ac infinity....
I’m NOT impressed with mine it started acting up all ready noticed it the other night not working got it working but not sure how.. I have to contact them and find out about warranty only had it a month or two

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back