Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tha

That's just what you look like daily... 😆
Haha that was me opiates! I literally would buy a 4 pack of cinnabons and a big ass bowl of extra icing and eat 1 every night at bedtime AFTER I TOOK MY SOMAS and I don’t think i ever got over 140! Now i eat waaaaay less sweets and prob up to 185!

Oh I 4got I better not joke anymore...people don't what that is anymore 😤
1690569394934.gif

I literally had a childhood friend just block me cause I made fun of his big ass beard... called me a lame bitch and all...I said it in the kindest way possible and you could tell it was a joke...this is someone I grew up with and he took it sideways and blocked me...shows me how miserable people are these days and you can't say anything anymore...just a bunch of sissies anymore...fuck were men toughen up grow some balls live life...have a laugh...thats what I would of done...he got mad cause he said I can't whip him...I said remember back in the day I'd whoop you and the homie at the same time....that was it....I'm just done with these fucking miserable ass people...fuck live life, joke, laugh...if not then what's the point...be miserable....

Last edited:
Ok here comes another prego craving fried pickles with ranch but deep fried in canna oil 😋… you ready my love 😂 @InkAddict$ I’ll leave the peanut butter for dinner lol 😂
You're most likely gonna burn off all the cannabinoids with that hot oil. You can infuse the ranch though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back