Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @InkAddict$ ❤️
Good morning AFN
You ever just sit down and drink your coffee in the morning check your emails and see what they say … yeah well DONT ever do it again FML , I just got our electric bill I feel like a got F! with no lube bright and early this morning. Please see attached screenshot of our bill . What the hell is going on here I don’t understand why it’s so high it’s almost triple here! Well I hope everyone has a good day - I’m going to smoke myself stupid today ! View attachment 1618772
I think 🤔 it was that junk ac unit...and the 4 window ac units...my grow stuff is around 100$ a month....

For anyone with low energy issuies:

Good morning @InkAddict$ ❤️
Good morning AFN
You ever just sit down and drink your coffee in the morning check your emails and see what they say … yeah well DONT ever do it again FML , I just got our electric bill I feel like a got F! with no lube bright and early this morning. Please see attached screenshot of our bill . What the hell is going on here I don’t understand why it’s so high it’s almost triple here! Well I hope everyone has a good day - I’m going to smoke myself stupid today ! View attachment 1618772

2 things...
1) I totally sympathize... rent went up $200 here a few month back because power rates went skyhigh and my tents burn some juice... that hurts!

2) I NEVER read my email before I'm awake and had my coffee aynmore...
Funny enough.. My Mom would email me with some bullshit and I'd make the mistake of reading it too early... not a great way to "boot up" for the day!
cheers!

For anyone with low energy issuies:

2 things...
1) I totally sympathize... rent went up $200 here a few month back because power rates went skyhigh and my tents burn some juice... that hurts!

2) I NEVER read my email before I'm awake and had my coffee aynmore...
Funny enough.. My Mom would email me with some bullshit and I'd make the mistake of reading it too early... not a great way to "boot up" for the day!
cheers!

Lucky I rent went down moving here but I see why now because the cost of the electricity! Yeah never again will I open my emails this early. They raised our rates for electric and water no wonder they call it misery.

I think 🤔 it was that junk ac unit...and the 4 window ac units...my grow stuff is around 100$ a month....
I’m going to the damn corner right next to there building an hold a sign- spare change for lube since Ameren is screwing me .
D7033F76-6CB1-4905-B470-6BCD7A664A0C.gif

oh that would do it... I have HID gear still... TRYING to save for LED... but now it's $200/mo less towards that... FFS! lol

The irony is, the fucking I'm getting is providing more of the fucking I'm getting :eyebrows: :crying: :crying: :crying:

oh that would do it... I have HID gear still... TRYING to save for LED... but now it's $200/mo less towards that... FFS! lol

The irony is, the fucking I'm getting is providing more of the fucking I'm getting :eyebrows: :crying: :crying: :crying:
I agree HID I hear is way more costly on electricity.... shit our bill would be 1000 a month... 😆..this ain't cool though there is no way 2 window ac units would cool this 2 bedroom flat...so we have 4....they are smart ones too...but I guess that don't mean shit...it's been in the 100°f here and thses 4 can barley keep up.....

I bet if we had HID our bill would be almost or at 1000 a month . I feel I’m getting screwed by my bills too more than my husband. Well now Im going to be a penny pincher like my hubby - lights are a luxury item in this house and off peak time is the only time I’ll run laundry, I’ve got to figure this out I won’t pay a 500 month bill every month otherwise the hubby will be on feet finder selling pics- don’t worry AFN will get a discount code lol 😂 ( sorry honey I just needed a laugh right now )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back