Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7083.JPG

Yup..............the Munchies........................:crisps:..Badly...................:biggrin:

Thanks @Mossy for the rep! I have missed the gang while on vaca :headbang: I will be spending a bit more time back at home for the rest of my "vacation" due to the new toy! It sure wouldn't make it up to the lake camp, LOL

Thanks @Mossy for the rep! I have missed the gang while on vaca :headbang: I will be spending a bit more time back at home for the rest of my "vacation" due to the new toy! It sure wouldn't make it up to the lake camp, LOL

Great News.....:d5:..for us......:pighug:...

I spent 3 hours Alone here the other morning..........:biggrin:...if you are not here...they don't wanna Talk to me........:crying:

:pighug: Your own coffee...your own bed...your own bud........:headbang:...Simple Pleasures that mean a Lot........:pass:
When I came down off the mtn of course Buster came with me, as much as he liked exploring the camp(his first visit) he went straight to his favorite spot and went right to sleep before the truck cooled down! LOL

When I came down off the mtn of course Buster came with me, as much as he liked exploring the camp(his first visit) he went straight to his favorite spot and went right to sleep before the truck cooled down! LOL

:pighug: Go Buster....wherever he finds your Lap..that's his Home.........

blofeldcat.gif

When I bought the new to me BMW z4, I put one of my NY license plates(off my truck) on it and drove it home. I had just cut the hair on my head(drill instructor short) and didn't take any clothing with me other than a tshirt...and I had to drive back with the top down of course, I got some sunburn on the neck, ears and arms....now I have some sunscreen in the car! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back