Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Go Buster....wherever he finds your Lap..that's his Home.........

View attachment 1618724

He loved camp, he was more of a shadow to me than usual for the first few hours, he would explore a bit and rush back and make sure I was still there, eventually he settled down and just explored. He did spend all night long hunting mice to play with, at least until he broke them like every kid does with toys....LOL

.now I have some sunscreen in the car! LOL

Yeah...... :headbang: ...then all the insect road kill will stick to your face instead.........................:crying:....

'Scuse me....I'm used to winding hubby up about the same thing.......:biggrin:...I'm Armed......:coffee:

He has a Merc convertible......he Adores it......:headbang:

Yeah...... :headbang: ...then all the insect road kill will stick to your face instead.........................:crying:....

'Scuse me....I'm used to winding hubby up about the same thing.......:biggrin:...I'm Armed......:coffee:

He has a Merc convertible......he Adores it......:headbang:
LOL,, with the Z4 it is rather nice with the top down, with the windows up and the air deflector installed between the head rests it is rather calm inside, but when in town or going slow it does get hot under the sun, so I turn on the A/C. It is a decent car, 32mpg on the trip back north after buying it.

LOL,, with the Z4 it is rather nice with the top down, with the windows up and the air deflector installed between the head rests it is rather calm inside, but when in town or going slow it does get hot under the sun, so I turn on the A/C. It is a decent car, 32mpg on the trip back north after buying it.

Like hubby....as long as you are Happy with it.....it's Perfect..... :pighug: ..Life's little Treats......:headbang:

I'm stuck in this bullshit corporate training this morning.

I've been doing this for 15 years. I have a graduate degree. And some bullshit corporate trainer just spent 5 minutes telling us how we need to show up on tiime.

OOOHhh? I am so fucking glad I've got some f-tard to tell me, a career professional, that showing up on time is important.

You would be Surprised how many members ...maybe Not the right word...:biggrin:...people are naked doing site.....I Try Not to Think about it......

:crying:
1690459807609.gif

well smack my ass and call me Spoiled
1690459883196.gif

Your spoiled :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Great News.....:d5:..for us......:pighug:...

I spent 3 hours Alone here the other morning..........:biggrin:...if you are not here...they don't wanna Talk to me........:crying:
Pssh I try but so busy this time of day it’s difficult and exhausting :lildab::pass::oops1:
Well it is time to pack up and head back upon the mtn, I will "check in" in a few days!
Have a good time talon just missed you and have missed you being around :bighug::vibe:

Good morning @InkAddict$ ❤️
Good morning AFN
You ever just sit down and drink your coffee in the morning check your emails and see what they say … yeah well DONT ever do it again FML , I just got our electric bill I feel like a got F! with no lube bright and early this morning. Please see attached screenshot of our bill . What the hell is going on here I don’t understand why it’s so high it’s almost triple here! Well I hope everyone has a good day - I’m going to smoke myself stupid today !
FCB535DF-45C8-47DE-9A70-F443CA2CE3B3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back