Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. My electric bill is $400 a month now. Its insane.
It’s insane - what do they expect everyone to do in the summer time? In the winter months does your bill go down or is that your average monthly?

I bet if we had HID our bill would be almost or at 1000 a month . I feel I’m getting screwed by my bills too more than my husband. Well now Im going to be a penny pincher like my hubby - lights are a luxury item in this house and off peak time is the only time I’ll run laundry, I’ve got to figure this out I won’t pay a 500 month bill every month otherwise the hubby will be on feet finder selling pics- don’t worry AFN will get a discount code lol 😂 ( sorry honey I just needed a laugh right now )
My feet are to ugly..... 😆 yours though....prgo feet you could make a killing.....all swollen and stuff...

It’s insane - what do they expect everyone to do in the summer time? In the winter months does your bill go down or is that your average monthly?
Winter here goes down...about 200$ ya no why cause you can put clothes on...and keep the heat steady....

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Well, didn't work for me this morning... not even halfway through coffee and I get a phone call... I JUST completely re-set my moms computer for her so it wont have issues... and now it's all messed up... phone call before 9 AM about it.... :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

My feet are to ugly..... 😆 yours though....prgo feet you could make a killing.....all swollen and stuff...
Well get the cameras ready babe or mama bear might have to cut back on growing if we keep getting bills like this .
EA57BFF5-CCBB-4AD4-8D57-7AEE702DDC96.gif

Well get the cameras ready babe or mama bear might have to cut back on growing if we keep getting bills like this . View attachment 1618778
Only way is if I can grow enough weed through fall to summer.....then stop in summer...but we will have to double the plants....from 30 to 60....we will need to make a whole grow room....

Your smoking crack...never
Whatever babe - I feel like I’ve just taken some acid and I’m on a bad trip FML - you know those penny pinchers on that tv show- yep that’s going to be me - we can share the same bath water 🤣, reuse everything, no more fancy booty wipes , everything will be cut back.

Only way is if I can grow enough weed through fall to summer.....then stop in summer...but we will have to double the plants....from 30 to 60....we will need to make a whole grow room....
You’re smoking some other sh!T right now Don’t use this to your advantage babe smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
3ACC9EA7-C873-4CD4-A1BD-8289E77FA96F.gif

Whatever babe - I feel like I’ve just taken some acid and I’m on a bad trip FML - you know those penny pinchers on that tv show- yep that’s going to be me - we can share the same bath water 🤣, reuse everything, no more fancy booty wipes , everything will be cut back.
Yep no more coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back