Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is odd I am pretty sure she's told me they give her gut rot
She prob meant Marlboro! They are probably a luxury in spain and why she rolls her own! Prob fraction of the cost! I remember hearing NYC was like $15 a pack when they were under $5 here! Now i use screen recorder and record my Marlboro $1.50 off coupon to reuse so 2 packs at 7-11 with reward’s discount plus coupon is only $9.32 i think! $9 something for sure! Up the street they are like $9 a pack without a coupon or any bundling!

She prob meant Marlboro! They are probably a luxury in spain and why she rolls her own! Prob fraction of the cost! I remember hearing NYC was like $15 a pack when they were under $5 here! Now i use screen recorder and record my Marlboro $1.50 off coupon to reuse so 2 packs at 7-11 with reward’s discount plus coupon is only $9.32 i think! $9 something for sure! Up the street they are like $9 a pack without a coupon or any bundling!
Yeah I don't how much they are now I quit once they got over 10$ a pack still did it for awhile but not long now I just vape like crazy :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

$17 n some change for the Turkish Royal in the city but i go out to the boonies and in the carton comes out to $ 9.70 per pack

Pack per carton of Marlboro s $8.25
IMG_20230726_180418828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back