Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sorta hard to believe how much ive smoked over the last 3 days, im ready for something harder, don't even tell me what it is just shove the drugs down my throat please
1690415309198.gif

1690415364961.gif

She prob meant Marlboro! They are probably a luxury in spain and why she rolls her own! Prob fraction of the cost! I remember hearing NYC was like $15 a pack when they were under $5 here! Now i use screen recorder and record my Marlboro $1.50 off coupon to reuse so 2 packs at 7-11 with reward’s discount plus coupon is only $9.32 i think! $9 something for sure! Up the street they are like $9 a pack without a coupon or any bundling!
Newports currently $13.75/pack in NJ. Think the last pack I bought in Manhattan was $18

Sounds like you're ready for dabs:lildab::bong:
Way ahead of you, I've dabbed, edibles and been ripping the bong in between the dabs,
I think my aunt likes the smell of Jean-O s WTF cuz the house reeks and she hasn't complained and she usually makes a big deal, but certain ones she seems to almost like .
Probably shouldn't be eating chocolate but I don't think I can get any wose rn. 2 bars down 1 to go
IMG_20230726_191452617.jpg

Way ahead of you, I've dabbed, edibles and been ripping the bong in between the dabs,
I think my aunt likes the smell of Jean-O s WTF cuz the house reeks and she hasn't complained and she usually makes a big deal, but certain ones she seems to almost like .
Probably shouldn't be eating chocolate but I don't think I can get any wose rn. 2 bars down 1 to go
View attachment 1618613
12gs of boomers is a commitment

View attachment 1618613
What do they go for by you? $90 for 3.5g psil and 350mg thc here. Which is crazy
Screenshot_20230726-203819.png

What do they go for by you? $90 for 3.5g psil and 350mg thc here. Which is crazy
I gotta guy down the block idk what he charges other ppl but i get 3 for $75 now last tim i think i paid $80 or something. I put him on back in the day so u know how that goes , he says a price i look him in the eyes dead face n he goes iiiite n my already discounted price drops even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back