Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me before running lunch orders except sub in a red bull instead of a brewskie! ;)

1690412459757.gif

@Lil Dab @JM @Mañ'O'Green :thanks: For da reps! Yall get a high 5 ;) :d5:

Thank u too @Mossy ….. u can have a hug! :) :bighug: Also which is your fave????
The red bull or the Marlboro’s? :eyebrows::rofl:

My favorite redbulls they don't make anymore but it was the original orange edition and the first winter edition was blue razzberry.. Currently the one you showed but drink green monsters most days.. And for cigs when I did smoke I was a marb light guy :smoker:

My favorite redbulls they don't make anymore but it was the original orange edition and the first winter edition was blue razzberry.. Currently the one you showed but drink green monsters most days.. And for cigs when I did smoke I was a marb light guy :smoker:
I love some blue raspberry! Think watermelon was first flavor i tried cuz i never even knew they made flavors til i saw @Dabber post his watermelon one and gave it a try! Its awesome! Juneberry i like cuz its flavored but still has that OG red bull twang behind it! Some flavors dont taste red bull at all like blueberry! The yellow tropical one is good too and not a big pineapple fan at all!

I was asking Mossy tho cuz she also posted “my fave” as her rep message! ;)
I knew u drank energy drinks and smoked cigs but pretty sure Mossy only does coffee!

Is this not what your looking for? I think your looks for the T series the S series is manual control:pighug:

Amazon product

Unless u buy the pro bundle off amazon it only comes with the original 69 controller (bluetooth only) vs the pro which is wifi enabled so can use away from the crib if need be! Amazon has a pro bundle but i had only checked ac website at time i asked! ;)
Thanks tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back