Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast dry test run for Twenty20 g&s Bubble Tricks and Dubble Bubble....left bud is DB....the DB is the Sweet citrus smell and the BT is earthy pine smell....
20230726_150052.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners!

hump-day-icegif-25.gif

Do you know where your next buzz is coming from?

831cb360a437157c056a326b5ab7f02b_w200.gif

Okay, so I know somewhere in here somebody's a hydro grower, got a friend of a friend looking for hydroponic nutrients as close to organic as possible for vegetable growing, anyone got any suggestions? Please use the@ sign with my name so I can find it easily, this thread screams along at rocket speeds anymore! Thank you for advance. Love you all!
Fox Farm and Bio Bizz both have organic products that can be used hydroponically. Organics is problematic in hydroponics because it is alive and multiplying in the plumbing. Make your plumbing super easy to flush. Circulate the reservoir well enough to prevent a biofilm from forming on the top. Change and clean weekly to keep organic growth under control. Automated buffering is IMPO a must. Organic growth (and you will have a lot of it) can change the PH in the Res quite rapidly. It will grow some fine cannabis when done correctly.

I have a new type of emitter for my next grow. I get some clogged pressure compensating emitters because I use kelp in my res. More on that in my next grow thread.

Postman came and now I cannot remember what I was going to say :rofl:

JM

Thank you! This is EXACTLY what I explained to her. My friend said she is a "cliff notes" person... and I said, "This is not a cliff notes hobby" :)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back