Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hundreds of mites on my grow blocks....the Twenty20 g&s i just harvested...
20230726_140840.jpg

Hundreds of mites on my grow blocks....the Twenty20 g&s i just harvested...View attachment 1618565
I’ve gotten them in my coco before this current run actually we talked a bunch about them and came to the conclusion they were compost mites.. I ASSUMED they came the soil plants I have going as well :shrug::pighug:

That was for me I can’t tell what yours are theres tons of different species of mites

Last edited:
Damn, damn, damn. . . Another one.

To quote IceT "Respect to Sinead….. She stood for something… Unlike most people…. Rest Easy.."

This one always gets to me. . .

Last edited:
I’ve gotten them in my coco before this current run actually we talked a bunch about them and came to the conclusion they were compost mites.. I ASSUMED they came the soil plants I have going as well :shrug::pighug:

That was for me I can’t tell what yours are theres tons of different species of mites
They weren't hurting anything...i just seen there was hundreds...going in trash....it's not coco it was Royal Gold Humboldts king mix....thats where they probably came from....my coco seem pretty clean....

They weren't hurting anything...i just seen there was hundreds...going in trash....it's not coco it was Royal Gold Humboldts king mix....thats where they probably came from....my coco seem pretty clean....
That stuff is f**n garbage never again we will buy that stuff! That’s one reason I don’t listen to those guys at the hydro store smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ they recommended that crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back