Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta guy down the block idk what he charges other ppl but i get 3 for $75 now last tim i think i paid $80 or something. I put him on back in the day so u know how that goes , he says a price i look him in the eyes dead face n he goes iiiite n my already discounted price drops even more
I asked he charges $40 a piece in the city $50 in the burbs

@JM : Were you needing Vegan, Organic, or Vegan Organic?

Organic

fish-bucket-live-fresh-aught-40245910.jpg

Vegan organic:

Closed-Aquaponics-V2-e1559154289927.png

JM

Effing excellent mate! She has a computer controlled home system... no ph checking.. no understanding.. cant REALLY help her.. lol but cheers to you for the RIGHT answer best I know it! lol
Unless you've got bone or blood meal in your soil :shrug: :pass:

No offense to anyone vegan.. but to me vegan is not practical or realistic for humans... Look at what we were 100,000+ years.. hunter gatherer... vegan humans would have died off for many epi-genetic reasons. That said, I VERY MUCH believe in humane farming where the creatures are treated with compassion and honored for their roll in all parts of the natural system.
So is ac infinity trying to rip me off into buying the s6 fan and the goddamn 69 pro controller separately??? I am not seeing a bundle that comes with that controller and thats some horse shit! Don’t they know i am a cheap fucker??? :shrug::cuss::crying:

They DO have that package... bought one few months back... maybe they are "out of stock" on the packages? I got it on amazon.. but couldn't find it direct from AC Infinity.

EDIT: I'm a cheap fucker too! :crying: :pass:

Also, side note for all... feedback on AC so far... I had one sensor go and they sent a new one out no charge... had to mail the old one back.. but they did back their product.... so far so good on keeping their word. I like that in a company!

Cheers to all I repped.. been meaning to come in here and slap you all around a bit.. :)
Much love!
Thanks to everyone throwing hydro organic feedback back to me....
Unfortunately the person asking is a "cliff notes" grower I'm told....
I tried to explain about how even hydro isn't a "cliff notes" hobby.. :) :eyebrows:
:d5::pass::pass::pass::pass::vibe::growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back