Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We flooded yesterday so im gonna be doin the walk in, sayn yup u flooded , suggest a flood control, they look at me like im tryna rob them cuz they been up all night, mad cleaning their basement, then in a week theyll call me back after thinking about and apologize saying they want to do it and they gonna be super nice so that we don't go raising the price on em :doh: same thing every major flood

Good morning AFN !

:pass:

I can vouch for this....I lost an entire, very substantial 401k that took years to build... to ENRON....

:grrr1:
My heart goes out to ya brother. I haven't lost my whole 401k, but I lost 1/3 of my 401k in the last 2 years, and That hurts being 2 years from retirement.

Dont worry this bothers me the least bit...I get discriminated against all the time just for my tattoos...so if that bothered you so much to cut me out so let it be....I still got plenty that are here to support me...
Dewd, come on with the vexing of drama. @Mossy apologized , wholeheartedly. I don't know how anyone else feels, but maybe you should leave it well enough alone now. It's the right thing to do at this point IMPO. Go chief some Indy, think about it, and your approach because it seems a tad off to me.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back