Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mrs.InkAddict ...let me First Apologise whole heartedly for my inapprorite comment to @InkAddict$ ...

But....I'd like the right to reply to this.

This is my full and total comment on a subject that had already been brought up in LS...

I hope you don't mind me saying that it is driving me Nuts......

But..I Accept I am Old and Grumpy.........

so...You be You and I'll stick you on my no read list.

That means...if you need Technical Help..you need to Tag another member of staff......... :headbang: ...

It in no way mentions you...

You are reading a whole lt into a comment that simply isnt there.

I hope you don't mind me saying that it is driving me Nuts......
The billing and cooing drives me nuts...Because....

But..I Accept I am Old and Grumpy.........
:shrug:
I Know it is Me...not the two of you...

so...You be You and I'll stick you on my no read list.

So...I'll Remove ME from the situation.....You carry on doing what you are doing........

I cannot Think of anything more passive...

But....if I don't Tell you....you will not get any tech help if you need it and you tag me.....and you will stop getting likes or plus reps on your posts from me...

So...better being Honest about it than leave you wondering why I've suddenly stopped responding to your posts.....
Thank you @Mossy for the apology I appreciate it.

Thank you @Mossy for the apology I appreciate it.
giphy (30).gif

I have to let @BCBudlady I have the ZAMALDELICA strain saved in my favs, but everyone seems to be out of stock.
Until Multiverse started carrying Ace Seeds, getting them was a challenge. I would check their site for restock intermittently. Their version is quite good, and the auto parent is their auto MalawiNL, and 25percent lean that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back