Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the day off work for the long weekend. Wife went to lunch with some friends yesterday and looking like she's got a little food poisoning. So I'm just getting stoned with the dogs and bringing her bottles of water

Second i stepped in the door got another emergency call
fuck-you-fck-you.gif
there's enough time for a little session tho :smokeout:

No way in hell she would ever let me put her in that lol.
must be related to my hound. She detests being put in anything, or having anything put on her (you know, like a jacket when it is -25C, or a life jacket in a boat, etc.) Also hates it when the scissors come out. An opinionated mutt about certain things. :pighug:

I took the day off work for the long weekend. Wife went to lunch with some friends yesterday and looking like she's got a little food poisoning. So I'm just getting stoned with the dogs and bringing her bottles of water

When she’s up for it, maybe a Gatorade type product to get the electrolytes. Enjoy your dog day.

Thanks, @Olderfart! I do miss traveling by boat to places nobody gets to see, carrying my home with me. I never got to cross the Pacific. Life is way too short!
I am still grieving the loss of my ability to cruise the coast here in BC. I don't miss the boat work though. I am getting a tad long in the tooth to be contorting myself into small spaces to fix stuff. Ah well, the boat is now in good hands, and the buyer still thinks she got a good boat for her bucks. The boat and new owner will end up in the South Pacific again when she retires. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back