Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are Sativa sensitive, be careful. I got the sought after, trippy zippy pheno and proceeded to freak out and order a home security system..rofl. Gifted most of it.
Don't really know if I am sativa sensitive, yet. Perhaps I will find out. :rofl:

I keep looking for that bubbly laughing kind of high, but so far, I have not found it. I have had a few interesting rides that included the shakes, but never serious paranoia or halucinations. And the shakes were from over doing indicas. Go figure eh?:pighug:

I took the day off work for the long weekend. Wife went to lunch with some friends yesterday and looking like she's got a little food poisoning. So I'm just getting stoned with the dogs and bringing her bottles of water

In S. America I had endless food poisoning, well 2 months straight. The drugstore meds would work until the scrip ran out, then back to trotting to the woods with yesterday's newspaper (there were no toilets in the village). Part of the time I was solo in a hut on a jungle hilltop, my only vittles several varieties of bananas and plantains, in stalks hanging from the rafters (and Colombian Amarillo to smoke). I dug a boy scout pole latrine that I could sprint to every half-hour. After 2 months of the trots I had dropped from 140 lb to 120. So I asked a village fisherman how they survive, with gastroenteritis (aka food poisoning) is so endemic? "We're born shitting blood, so we don't notice," he said. So I asked a wiser native friend. He saved my life with one word: "Limes." A lime, or 1/2 a lime, squeezed in a glass of water every day is more powerful than any of the prescriptions (and the scrip never runs out). Curative and preventative, natural and tasty.

Don't really know if I am sativa sensitive, yet. Perhaps I will find out. :rofl:

I keep looking for that bubbly laughing kind of high, but so far, I have not found it. I have had a few interesting rides that included the shakes, but never serious paranoia or halucinations. And the shakes were from over doing indicas. Go figure eh?:pighug:
You'll soon be able to get Mephisto "Sundae Thumper." At least one of its phenotypes is quite a mirthful Sativa dominatrix.

I guess I'll try another. . .

FzKPeuEXgAIGZEc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back