Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's go big or go big yes correctly..I do everything to the max it's my life style...since I was born...so basement ok? @Blue_dreamer or to humid..its one of those old city dugeon basement...you burry your wife in...you know?

If its moldy or damp, I definitely wouldn't do it.

These don't smell at all. I mean, maybe when you open it and fan it, it smells like earth a little. But honestly, it smells a lot like um...lady parts, to me. Very earthy, kinda dankish and wet.

Now tell me this isn't where you would burry your wife? Am I wrong...
20230724_183519.jpg
20230724_183457.jpg

It's go big or go big yes correctly..I do everything to the max it's my life style...since I was born...so basement ok? @Blue_dreamer or to humid..its one of those old city dugeon basement...you burry your wife in...you know?
Shhhiitt Your married just remember that it’s ours not yours and you’d be lost without me and that’s a fact and you know it! So hush your mouth! And tell the truth I NEVER go down there so 😝

If its moldy or damp, I definitely wouldn't do it.

These don't smell at all. I mean, maybe when you open it and fan it, it smells like earth a little. But honestly, it smells a lot like um...lady parts, to me. Very earthy, kinda dankish and wet.
Sort of moist? The basement is really moist...

Sort of moist? The basement is really moist...

Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't do that then. You want somewhere clean.

This isn't anything dirty or going to cause damage or anything. You could just put them in a cabinet, or like I said, I used a shelf in my bathroom and a clamp light on a 12 hour timer.

This isn't anything dirty or going to cause damage or anything. You could just put them in a cabinet, or like I said, I used a shelf in my bathroom and a clamp light on a 12 hour timer.
Ok I got a whole closet...work perfectly

No more ideas for the hubby smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ youve created another dang monster 👹 smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back