Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you need plastic shoe box. Has to be water tight.

Amazon product

They sell 10 for $10 at walmart, or at least they did last year when I bought some.

I know it was a joke know @Mrs.InkAddict is watching 👀..this is a plan and a good one....I appreciate the information I booked it for further 🍄 growing....

You gotta be super sterile with everything. Like, use a butane torch and sterlize the needle in between injecting jars. Wipe your jar lids down with alcohol before you sterlize. Do it somewhere very clean, like a just cleaned kitchen. Try not to have a lot of moving air. You're dealing with sterile stuff, and one bad bacteria that gets in thats just a little stronger than the fungi will wreck havic.

On it.. @Mrs.InkAddict is going to hate me...I'm going to have shoe boxes stacked to the ceiling now...you have know clue what you just started.. thanks already in my bookmark...
You do realize you will sleep with 1 eye open for the rest of your life right …. That’s a big fat NO that’s a basement thing not in my bedroom otherwise you truly will be in the dog house !! I’m down for growing them don’t get me wrong but not to the ceiling in our house or room and I know you it’s go big or go big 🤷🏼‍♀️ am I wrong , you might as well just go to the couch now before I say it smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ god love you but smh 🤦🏻‍♀ you owe me BIG

You gotta be super sterile with everything. Like, use a butane torch and sterlize the needle in between injecting jars. Wipe your jar lids down with alcohol before you sterlize. Do it somewhere very clean, like a just cleaned kitchen. Try not to have a lot of moving air. You're dealing with sterile stuff, and one bad bacteria that gets in thats just a little stronger than the fungi will wreck havic.
Ok well I'll @Mrs.InkAddict put on a hazmat suit and clean 🏠...

Attachments

• 268BC0A7-3EBD-491D-901F-56AF3E97EDAE.png
    268BC0A7-3EBD-491D-901F-56AF3E97EDAE.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
You do realize you will sleep with 1 eye open for the rest of your life right …. That’s a big fat NO that’s a basement thing not in my bedroom otherwise you truly will be in the dog house !! I’m down for growing them don’t get me wrong but not to the ceiling in our house or room and I know you it’s go big or go big 🤷🏼‍♀️ am I wrong , you might as well just go to the couch now before I say it smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ god love you but smh 🤦🏻‍♀ you owe me BIG
It's go big or go big yes correctly..I do everything to the max it's my life style...since I was born...so basement ok? @Blue_dreamer or to humid..its one of those old city dugeon basement...you burry your wife in...you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back