Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha it's your next meals for the month.. 😆
No babe you’ve passed them on the girls , or I could use them and cook our next monthly meals with them including your birthday dinner didn’t you say we have Alfredo and pasta ? Lol 😝 Italian it is I’ll doctor it up!!

No babe you’ve passed them on the girls , or I could use them and cook our next monthly meals with them including your birthday dinner didn’t you say we have Alfredo and pasta ? Lol 😝 Italian it is I’ll doctor it up!!
giphy (9).gif

What up peeps! Hope everyone had a good day!

Bit of a long drive today, but went a couple hours away to pick up some of the wife's artwork from a gallery near a place called the Homestead Resort. Historical resort that was started in 1766 and built up in 1866. A bunch of presidents go to blah blah blah. Cool colonial style architecture It's in a little valley with a perfect micro climate for this time of year. High today was 79*!!! So take that all you people sweating yer ballzoff! :haha: Had some good lunch and a few cocktails, chilled for a few and the wife drove back so I could have some smoke and a few more cocktails. Good day today!

What up peeps! Hope everyone had a good day!

Bit of a long drive today, but went a couple hours away to pick up some of the wife's artwork from a gallery near a place called the Homestead Resort. Historical resort that was started in 1766 and built up in 1866. A bunch of presidents go to blah blah blah. Cool colonial style architecture It's in a little valley with a perfect micro climate for this time of year. High today was 79*!!! So take that all you people sweating yer ballzoff! :haha: Had some good lunch and a few cocktails, chilled for a few and the wife drove back so I could have some smoke and a few more cocktails. Good day today!
They let you inside that place?:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back