Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 29 Girls are exploding both SM and BSSR drank threw there gallon rez already and it's bone dry today so they got a refill of plain RO/tap <100PPM ph 6.3.. SB still had little left she'll get a refill tomorrow as long as the rez is dry cause I think she might be over watered.. That's all pretty easy going in here :headbang::cooldance::yay::woohoo::growing:

IMG_5671.JPG

IMG_5661.JPG

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse She's ripping and been exploding the last few days :headbang::vibe:

IMG_5662.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5666.JPG

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix she's looking great:woohoo1::headbang:

IMG_5664.JPG

IMG_5665.JPG

IMG_5667.JPG

Mephisto Sour Bubbly not quite sure what's going on with her thinking either too much fertizer or overwatered but she's still moving along:headbang:

IMG_5668.JPG

IMG_5669.JPG

IMG_5670.JPG

IMG_5672.JPG

Anyone have any advice on mulch for indoor growing? All the straw around here is loaded with bugs and the local mushroom farms all use logs. Thinking about buying a large pot.and steaming some hay...

Build a soil sells it but seems like possibly the same issue but they say no need to spray for bugs :thumbsup: I thought about buying some but then bought the earthboxes instead:shrug:

1690164960180.png

Anyone have any advice on mulch for indoor growing? All the straw around here is loaded with bugs and the local mushroom farms all use logs. Thinking about buying a large pot.and steaming some hay...
The sanitizing of hay is a great idea. Hopefully, an easier solution.

Yes. ?Need to add some more organic material though as well as to keep soil from drying out initially etc
I've used this stuff 2 out of the last 3 years since I totally forgot about it this year :doh: You'll have sprouts in days and it grows like crazy once it gets going
PXL_20230724_023447159.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back