Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy, happy Sunday :d5:
How have you been feeling? Youve been partaking bout a week or so now right???

I am higher than a tissue kite in a hurricane.

Dabs Label.gif

WDA is the best strain I have tried for sleep. Nice big plant, very productive. If you use weed for sleep, I suggest running one of them in a full sized pot. The version I had was auto fem.

That Mango x Livers x SODK sounds really interesting... Is that produced by Mephisto, or someone else's mischief? :pighug:

The Mango x Livers X SODK was sent to me by a member here. I'm not allowed to name them, and I don't think we are allowed to ask for stuff, but I can say that he sent it to me.

It is DELICIOUS. I mean, my god. Its just crispy with trichomes.

I assume its made by someone playing around with crossing. But man, I wish I could make it a strain. I don't know what I'd call it. Me and my wife just call it "mango".

Just my 2c, WDA in 3gallons will yield 6oz of heavy, earthy, sleep material.
BMxSH will be half that, smellier, very relaxing
lil MobStar x Livers is potent, smelly and more hybrid in effects with similar yield to BMxSH
SD and Bloodstone are first gen autos, smaller, but worth the experience! All worth running( I’m biased) but @Olderfart nailed it. WDA for k/o and yield.

Dang. Thats some serious info there. Thank you.

Sounds like I'm gonna at least do a WDA, BMxSH, and the Lil Mobstar x livers.

Just my 2c, WDA in 3gallons will yield 6oz of heavy, earthy, sleep material.
BMxSH will be half that, smellier, very relaxing
lil MobStar x Livers is potent, smelly and more hybrid in effects with similar yield to BMxSH
SD and Bloodstone are first gen autos, smaller, but worth the experience! All worth running( I’m biased) but @Olderfart nailed it. WDA for k/o and yield.
That was worth way more than 2¢ :pighug:

Dang. Thats some serious info there. Thank you.

Sounds like I'm gonna at least do a WDA, BMxSH, and the Lil Mobstar x livers.
Length of grow:
WDA - 82-85 days
BMxSH -62-65 days
LilMoBStar x LiversBx- 75 ish.
Grown them all several times. If you are into loud flower, WDA will be the least and honestly not memorable smell-wise….the typical affy smells. BMxSH best smells consistently.

I found this in a 5gal bucket in the basement 😳 and there's another.. it's food for a month in one bucket just add water..lolView attachment 1617614
Soo I guess than your all set for your man cave down in the basement till the lower level is done 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back