Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some laughinghyena genetics
20230723_185514.jpg
20230723_191025.jpg

The Witch Doctor x Anvil is super loud? or are you saying the Blue Microverse cross is loud?

Either way, I'm in. That sounds great.
Both were but blue microverse seems extra loud! I could smell it outside my bedroom window on side of my crib! :yoinks:

Alright guys, I think its about time to get some seeds started this coming week.

Lets take a vote. Pick 4.

• Northern Lights
  • Zkittelz
  • Critical+ 2.0
  • Auto AK
  • Wedding Cake
  • Amnesia Lemon
  • Fat Blueberry
  • Grapefruit
  • Runtz
  • (Mango Smile x Livers) x SODK
  • Amnesia Haze x Pineapple Express
  • Blue Microverse x Sour Hound
  • Lil Mobstar x Livers
  • Witch Doctor x Anvil
  • Stone Dragon
  • Blood Stone

My thoughts on the ones I've grown so far....
  • Critical+ 2.0 - One turned out amazing and one turned out super larfy and only good for making bubble hash.
  • Wedding Cake - Pretty good. My wife likes this one a lot.
  • Fat Blueberry - This one didn't get too big, but it did produce some nice flowers and is very indica. Shit puts me to sleep.
  • Grapefruit - Very nice plant, good smoke.
  • Runtz - This one produced some super dark flowers with purple in them, and is very fruity. Its also resiny as heck and is very hard to grind up or smoke in a joint because its so much resin it makes it hard to draw. Works fine in a pipe though.
  • Mango x Livers x SODK - This was by far my best plant as far as taste and effect. I only got maybe 2.5 oz off the plant, but what I did get is just simply mind blowingly powerful and tasty.
WDA is the best strain I have tried for sleep. Nice big plant, very productive. If you use weed for sleep, I suggest running one of them in a full sized pot. The version I had was auto fem.

That Mango x Livers x SODK sounds really interesting... Is that produced by Mephisto, or someone else's mischief? :pighug:

LOL, so yesterday we dumped my dad, grandpa and grandma's cremains in a local river.

Today I mocked up a news article (I'm not gonna post because it has a lot of local info) about how someone had dumped cremains that were contaminated with titanium oxide from a titanium hip replacement and had caused a fish kill in the river. That a suspicious vehicle (matching my sisters car) had been spotted near the source, and anyone with info leading to an arrest was to contact the Department of Natural Resources.

And I texted it to her.

She hasn't responded to me yet.

Edit - Here we go, I crossed out the important parts.

View attachment 1617566
I hope your sis has a really strong sense of humour. :pighug:

Both were but blue microverse seems extra loud! I could smell it outside my bedroom window on side of my crib! :yoinks:
Just my 2c, WDA in 3gallons will yield 6oz of heavy, earthy, sleep material.
BMxSH will be half that, smellier, very relaxing
lil MobStar x Livers is potent, smelly and more hybrid in effects with similar yield to BMxSH
SD and Bloodstone are first gen autos, smaller, but worth the experience! All worth running( I’m biased) but @Olderfart nailed it. WDA for k/o and yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back