Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubblegum could be really interesting.

Do you like Diesel stuff? The Sour Diesel could be fun.
Never grown any of these..just got them the other day...all feminized Sawney_bean genetics....and we plan on doing some breeding...well me being taught correct way...lol not just chucking pollen...

Never grown any of these..just got them the other day...all feminized Sawney_bean genetics....and we plan on doing some breeding...well me being the correct way...lol not just chucking pollen...

Yeah, I kept a little 2x2 tent and I have an old blurple light. I was thinking about growing a cross between me and my wife's favorite strains.

Yeah, I kept a little 2x2 tent and I have an old blurple light. I was thinking about growing a cross between me and my wife's favorite strains.
I got so many seeds I don't know what to do..😆 me and @Mrs.InkAddict want to make some good crosses...

I would it would be perfect..I use Twenty20 sts reversal spray...

Alright guys, I think its about time to get some seeds started this coming week.

Lets take a vote. Pick 4.

• Northern Lights
  • Zkittelz
  • Critical+ 2.0
  • Auto AK
  • Wedding Cake
  • Amnesia Lemon
  • Fat Blueberry
  • Grapefruit
  • Runtz
  • (Mango Smile x Livers) x SODK
  • Amnesia Haze x Pineapple Express
  • Blue Microverse x Sour Hound
  • Lil Mobstar x Livers
  • Witch Doctor x Anvil
  • Stone Dragon
  • Blood Stone

My thoughts on the ones I've grown so far....
  • Critical+ 2.0 - One turned out amazing and one turned out super larfy and only good for making bubble hash.
  • Wedding Cake - Pretty good. My wife likes this one a lot.
  • Fat Blueberry - This one didn't get too big, but it did produce some nice flowers and is very indica. Shit puts me to sleep.
  • Grapefruit - Very nice plant, good smoke.
  • Runtz - This one produced some super dark flowers with purple in them, and is very fruity. Its also resiny as heck and is very hard to grind up or smoke in a joint because its so much resin it makes it hard to draw. Works fine in a pipe though.
  • Mango x Livers x SODK - This was by far my best plant as far as taste and effect. I only got maybe 2.5 oz off the plant, but what I did get is just simply mind blowingly powerful and tasty.
I vote 2-3 of each of the last 4! I day 2-3 in case u have males! I have the lil mob X livers and blue micro X sour hound going now! ;)
image.jpg

LMxLiv
Young
image.jpg

Older by 30 days
image.jpg

BMxSH
image.jpg

Older 1
image.jpg

the last 2 aren't feminized, and I've never grown non-fem seeds before. I guess I'd just double the amount of seeds and then wait for them to show sex and chop the ones that are males, right?
So we mean ( @InkAddict$ and I) 4 of the last 5! I would scratch WDA for the blue microverse cross as its super loud or u could do just stone dragon or bloodstone since similarish and keep the WDA! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back