Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, so yesterday we dumped my dad, grandpa and grandma's cremains in a local river.

Today I mocked up a news article (I'm not gonna post because it has a lot of local info) about how someone had dumped cremains that were contaminated with titanium oxide from a titanium hip replacement and had caused a fish kill in the river. That a suspicious vehicle (matching my sisters car) had been spotted near the source, and anyone with info leading to an arrest was to contact the Department of Natural Resources.

And I texted it to her.

She hasn't responded to me yet.

Edit - Here we go, I crossed out the important parts.

1690148030562.png

LOL, so yesterday we dumped my dad, grandpa and grandma's cremains in a local river.

Today I mocked up a news article (I'm not gonna post because it has a lot of local info) about how someone had dumped cremains that were contaminated with titanium oxide from a titanium hip replacement and had caused a fish kill in the river. That a suspicious vehicle (matching my sisters car) had been spotted near the source, and anyone with info leading to an arrest was to contact the Department of Natural Resources.

And I texted it to her.

View attachment 1617566
Odd....Cremation is achieved at 1800° F. The melting point of Titanium is 3034° F.

And I texted it to her.

View attachment 1617566

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners!

:doh: I am 30 pages back!

That is just wrong ..................

add some ham,

Be very generous, hell be magnanimous with the ham!

View attachment 1617583
:rofl:
Hey buddy, happy Sunday :d5:
How have you been feeling? Youve been partaking bout a week or so now right???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back