Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfox & Mothman - Day 63 :vibe:
20230723_111802.jpg

20230723_111847.jpg

20230723_111809.jpg

I’m too lazy to watch that so i am gonna assume its a pain! ;) :rofl:

Hit me with the cliff notes on what it entails!
Yeah basically the driver side is easy the passenger side is a pain the ass i can only get two fingers on i got the old out but working up the pataince to put the new one in:toke::rofl::rofl::rofl: Saving the a easy side for last thank god for that video other wise I'd still be trying to find the bulb :doh::baked::dizzy:

I noticed water leaking out of my foundation the other day. I thought it was just from the rain but nope. Water line to the ice maker on the frig. Had to take the dishwasher out, pull the frig out and take everything out of the cabinets. Of course everything was gross so I had to clean everything before putting it back together. I go to use the ice maker, nothing... wife comes over and says, "oh, I ment to tell you. You have to push on it a certain way to get it to work now....." luckily, she got my ice before I lost my mind.

I've been doing some garage stuff too while I patiently wait for current grows to finish up.

View attachment 1617523
View attachment 1617527
View attachment 1617525View attachment 1617526
What ya working on? That don't look like the typical daily driver :eyebrows::headbang::pass:

Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab

Rock Crawler, kind of. More like a garage ornament these past couple years but chipping away at it. I'm planning on going camping at an offroad park the first weekend of August so the clock is ticking. I basically taught myself how to weld on this thing. Chopped the backhalf of the frame and completely redid the suspension. Blackhole of Time and Money.

20161206_163501.jpg

20180414_185156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back