Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so much for the super chill day wife came home this morning and needs her low beam headlight changed.. You would think ahh that easy but I cant get that lucky this is what my day entails now :joy: better get a a little higher for this :baked::crying::crying::crying::lildab:

Well so much for the super chill day wife came home this morning and needs her low beam headlight changed.. You would think ahh that easy but I cant get that lucky this is what my day entails now :joy: better get a a little higher for this :baked::crying::crying::crying::lildab:

I’m too lazy to watch that so i am gonna assume its a pain! ;) :rofl:

Hit me with the cliff notes on what it entails!

SMQ - Day 22
3 finger mutant! Very strange growth pattern on this one but she seems happy!
20230723_111110.jpg

I noticed water leaking out of my foundation the other day. I thought it was just from the rain but nope. Water line to the ice maker on the frig. Had to take the dishwasher out, pull the frig out and take everything out of the cabinets. Of course everything was gross so I had to clean everything before putting it back together. I go to use the ice maker, nothing... wife comes over and says, "oh, I ment to tell you. You have to push on it a certain way to get it to work now....." luckily, she got my ice before I lost my mind.

I've been doing some garage stuff too while I patiently wait for current grows to finish up.

20230722_154112.jpg

1690136201810.png

Image_2023-07-22 07_48_45_580.png
Image_2023-07-22 07_45_14_781.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back