Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the 2x2:
Big pot is ripleys
Small left pot is gold glue..
Small right pot - Had 2 lemon Gelato x sour apple auto from Humboldt but one didn't make it out of germ. I'll add another apple fritter In a few days once it germs.
20230723_113200.jpg

Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab

Rock Crawler, kind of. More like a garage ornament these past couple years but chipping away at it. I'm planning on going camping at an offroad park the first weekend of August so the clock is ticking. I basically taught myself how to weld on this thing. Chopped the backhalf of the frame and completely redid the suspension. Blackhole of Time and Money.

View attachment 1617534

View attachment 1617535
Oh be careful it dont fall apart... lmfao

Alright guys, I think its about time to get some seeds started this coming week.

Lets take a vote. Pick 4.

• Northern Lights
  • Zkittelz
  • Critical+ 2.0
  • Auto AK
  • Wedding Cake
  • Amnesia Lemon
  • Fat Blueberry
  • Grapefruit
  • Runtz
  • (Mango Smile x Livers) x SODK
  • Amnesia Haze x Pineapple Express
  • Blue Microverse x Sour Hound
  • Lil Mobstar x Livers
  • Witch Doctor x Anvil
  • Stone Dragon
  • Blood Stone

My thoughts on the ones I've grown so far....
  • Critical+ 2.0 - One turned out amazing and one turned out super larfy and only good for making bubble hash.
  • Wedding Cake - Pretty good. My wife likes this one a lot.
  • Fat Blueberry - This one didn't get too big, but it did produce some nice flowers and is very indica. Shit puts me to sleep.
  • Grapefruit - Very nice plant, good smoke.
  • Runtz - This one produced some super dark flowers with purple in them, and is very fruity. Its also resiny as heck and is very hard to grind up or smoke in a joint because its so much resin it makes it hard to draw. Works fine in a pipe though.
  • Mango x Livers x SODK - This was by far my best plant as far as taste and effect. I only got maybe 2.5 oz off the plant, but what I did get is just simply mind blowingly powerful and tasty.

Alright guys, I think its about time to get some seeds started this coming week.

• Northern Lights
  • Zkittelz
  • Critical+ 2.0
  • Auto AK
  • Wedding Cake
  • Amnesia Lemon
  • Fat Blueberry
  • Grapefruit
  • Runtz
  • Lil Mobstar x Livers
  • Witch Doctor x Anvil
  • Stone Dragon
  • Blood Stone

• Critical+ 2.0 - One turned out amazing and one turned out super larfy and only good for making bubble hash.
  • Fat Blueberry - This one didn't get too big, but it did produce some nice flowers and is very indica. Shit puts me to sleep.
  • Runtz - This one produced some super dark flowers with purple in them, and is very fruity. Its also resiny as heck and is very hard to grind up or smoke in a joint because its so much resin it makes it hard to draw. Works fine in a pipe though.
  • Mango x Livers x SODK - This was by far my best plant as far as taste and effect. I only got maybe 2.5 oz off the plant, but what I did get is just simply mind blowingly powerful and tasty.
Last 4

• Northern Lights
  • Zkittelz
  • Critical+ 2.0
  • Auto AK
  • Wedding Cake
  • Amnesia Lemon
  • Fat Blueberry
  • Grapefruit
  • Runtz
  • Lil Mobstar x Livers
  • Witch Doctor x Anvil
  • Stone Dragon
  • Blood Stone

I'm 🤔 the same what should I start with when I run this Sawney_bean grow and breed....any idea?
20230721_105835.jpg
20230721_104553.jpg

the last 2 aren't feminized, and I've never grown non-fem seeds before. I guess I'd just double the amount of seeds and then wait for them to show sex and chop the ones that are males, right?
Correct but if you don't have time to waist...don't worry about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back