Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have algae growing on my coco or rockwool and it’s never been a problem for me. Never seen anybody put straw on exposed roots when running ebb&flow (flood&drain) but it might be possible.

Here is a little crop I just finished a couple months ago in a 2x2’ tent. The 6 plants were growing in stacked 4x4” and 3x4” Grodan cubes simulating a solo cup grow. All 6 plants produced about 3 ounces each and had absolutely no issues with the algae. I’m also positive the roots wouldn’t have grown so well and most likely would have died off at the edge of the cube if it wasn’t for the natural sunblock protecting them from the light.

View attachment 1617462
View attachment 1617463
View attachment 1617472
View attachment 1617473
See what I mean...this is what im talking about...crazy....ty for sharing bud....pretty 😎

I always have algae growing on my coco or rockwool and it’s never been a problem for me. Never seen anybody put straw on exposed roots when running ebb&flow (flood&drain) but it might be possible.

Here is a little crop I just finished a couple months ago in a 2x2’ tent. The 6 plants were growing in stacked 4x4” and 3x4” Grodan cubes simulating a solo cup grow. All 6 plants produced about 3 ounces each and had absolutely no issues with the algae. I’m also positive the roots wouldn’t have grown so well and most likely would have died off at the edge of the cube if it wasn’t for the natural sunblock protecting them from the light.

View attachment 1617462
View attachment 1617463
View attachment 1617472
View attachment 1617473
Ok I misunderstood what kind of medium/setup we were talking about

View attachment 1617462
View attachment 1617463
View attachment 1617472
View attachment 1617473
No wonder you got all the good stuff...look at that house....nice

View attachment 1617462
View attachment 1617463
View attachment 1617472
View attachment 1617473
That almost looks like Kelp Grass...
:pass:

Trust me, that's not fine dining!

Try The Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas. That would be fine dining
Lmao we meant fine dining for mexican food! Most places around here have some great mexican food but far from being considered a nice spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back