Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sleep outside? 😴
I only hang the hammock outside if it's too hot to sleep inside. I have ring-bolts in the walls all over the house to hang Colombian hammocks in any room. When you lie in it diagonally it keeps the back straight. One of my smuggler friends was a one-eyed Guajiran Indian (RIP). He made a ton of money, and had his dream house built in the city (Santa Marta). The only furniture was ring-bolts in every wall to hang the hammocks at night or at siesta time. Maybe that's where I got the idea.

Nice upgrade. You should cover it with something to block the light and stop the algae from building up.
Have you seen @420autoflower algae he says it's like sun block to the roots and causes no harm....I've never seen so much algae...it was nutz and the plants were beast....

Mephisto Genetics Walter White BX1 Tester
Day 73

She seems to be pushing on after a dose of Molasses, and a bit of Microbes...
Screenshot_2023-07-23-10-15-02-516.jpg

:worship:

Have you seen @420autoflower algae he says it's like sun block to the roots and causes no harm....I've never seen so much algae...it was nutz and the plants were beast....
I wouldn't use it on my plants. It does stink alot though, and will plug the outlet. :pass:

Really Nice @JP1 ........... :bravo: ...I Love it...... I Heard @derek420colorado had his own crosses out....Good to See one done.

Really Impressed with the harvest date and yield......how Tall was the plant...off the top of your head........?

When Autos first come out they were 12 inches tall and Finished in 8 weeks..... But.....at the time the yields were Crap......

A Lot because we didn't Know How to grow them Well.........

So the Trend was to builder them Bigger with higher yields.......which is a Normal progression...........But.....I have always argued that there was a Place in the market for the Small Fast Auto ...with the grow skills we have now.

Looks like @derek420colorado might have cracked it.........:headbang:....
It was probably 15-18in tall with a little training and a topping

I'd double check that info. A little algae probably won't hurt anything, but a bunch of it is really not the kind of biology that works with the plant to help it grow.
All you need for "sunblock for the roots" is some straw mulch.
Screenshot_20230723_091655_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back