Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U mean Irving? Where the Cowboys stadium used to be? This westlake is in texas if u indeed meant irvine!

And if yes Tx u prob went to Christinas fine Mexican dining place! Its technically in trophy club but its like 1/2 mile from the border and its also a nice ass city! They too have numerous private neighborhoods on private golf courses so uppity folks for sure! When a city has its own golf course/ country club u know its a rich town!

This place??
View attachment 1617344
Yep. Irvine. And that's the restaurant. The country club was across the street in a gated community. I had a friend that dated a guy that lived in the gated community. Their neighbor was Dr Phil. A real dickhead she said.

You could swallow all of those at once...
Let me correct you it’s I do not I could 😝
8C14E704-373E-4BA2-BD53-3C51C00522C1.jpeg

Morning @Mara Cachafa :bighug: #SharingOne :pass:...you in good fettle....?
Good morning Ms @Mossy. I'm babysitting this weekend for a 4, 6, and 82 year old. First time I slept in a bed in a long time, so I woke up so stiff I can barely walk. I normally sleep in a hammoc to keep my back working. A sun salutation exercise and a dab of @Jean-O WTF rosin should fix me up. When the kids wake up I'll make them some egg fried rice. Happy Sun Day!

Good morning Ms @Mossy. I'm babysitting this weekend for a 4, 6, and 82 year old. First time I slept in a bed in a long time, so I woke up so stiff I can barely walk. I normally sleep in a hammoc to keep my back working. A sun salutation exercise and a dab of @Jean-O WTF rosin should fix me up. When the kids wake up I'll make them some egg fried rice. Happy Sun Day!
You sleep outside? 😴

ok, did a little upgrade from one of the 55 gallon drums to this 250 gallon rain barrel. Got the tools put away right at dark time.

Just in case it really does rain on Monday or Tuesday... been way too dry here.:nono:

View attachment 1617349
Nice upgrade. You should cover it with something to block the light and stop the algae from building up.

Thanks @PinkyNotTheBrain, a fub hobby that keeps my mind and body occupied. Funny thing is I started doing it for beer money but find I'm drinking less beer cause it takes a fair amount of time. So, win - win in both areas.
Maybe that's what I need to do...stop drinking beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back