Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll definitely have to try it maybe our next date night @InkAddict$ . My sister used to love it but I was too scared to try it lol

If you are eating out at an Indian restaurant and they ask you how spicy, I always say "can you make it white guy spicy?" and they know exactly what I mean. Works for Thai places, too.

Man shows how bad the heat is here! Apparently someone and his grown grandson checked into the Marriott my dad and sister work at and after he got his room he went out to the parking lot to get his stuff from his vehicle! Few minutes later someone came running in screaming for a wheelchair and someone to call 911 and by time paramedics arrived dude had died from a heat stroke in the parking lot! :yoinks:

Another hotel guest and then police did cpr til ambulance arrived but was already too late and was pronounced DOA at hospital!

Wow!

Its not been that bad here. Its hit 95 a few times, but only an hour or two. We've been getting a lot of haze from the Canadian wild fires though, which I think is helping keep the heat down. But the air quality is so bad. Lots of eye watering and allergy issues.

Haven't tried Bud Candy....Grandma seems to do the trick very well....
:pass:
View attachment 1616878
I've been using this for $22 a gallon and it does nicely, however I've always wondered if bud candy does better. AN makes OG organic bud candy I've been eyeballing but it's like $70-80!
20230721_104135.jpg

:pass:

Why? Its not spicy. I mean, there is a little heat. But like I said, very similar to chili.

I don't understand what makes people afraid of Indian food. Its so good.

A few years ago all of the indian ladies at my work cooked a huge potluck for us on Diwali (There holiday of "light"). Man it was so good. Everything was homemade.
I like spice especially right now being pregnant I can’t stay away from it . I think it’s more of the look than anything

If you are eating out at an Indian restaurant and they ask you how spicy, I always say "can you make it white guy spicy?" and they know exactly what I mean. Works for Thai places, too.
I feel bad because I like it extra extra spicy and weird combinations and @InkAddict$ deals with it later lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back