Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think @420Forever likes it when you call him baby in public, I learned the hard way...
:crying: :crying:
I seriously have tears lmao 🤣 I can’t stop laughing smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean I guess you learn something new about your spouse on here 😂

You want the blackstrap. It has more of the left over stuff in, which has more minerals and what not.
I've used Grandma's for years...Between the Azomite, and Diatomaceous Earth, there are plenty of minerals in the soil already. I just need the sugar to give the Microbes a boost so they will continue processing what is in the soil.

:d5:

Last edited:
Made Butter chicken for dinner. Well, kinda. Wife bought some simmer sauce.

So I chopped the chicken breast into 1" cubes and then seared the tits off it on the blackstone for about 10 minutes.

Then while the rice was cooking, I let it simmer in the sauce for about 20 minutes. Turned out pretty darn good.
Did you like it ? @InkAddict$ and I haven’t tried it and idk if my taste buds would like it right now. What kind did you get for the house maybe I’ll have to try to cook it at home.

Man shows how bad the heat is here! Apparently someone and his grown grandson checked into the Marriott my dad and sister work at and after he got his room he went out to the parking lot to get his stuff from his vehicle! Few minutes later someone came running in screaming for a wheelchair and someone to call 911 and by time paramedics arrived dude had died from a heat stroke in the parking lot! :yoinks:

Another hotel guest and then police did cpr til ambulance arrived but was already too late and was pronounced DOA at hospital!

Nothing crazy for dinner tonight just hot 🌶️ smoked sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms with homemade Spanish rice with my secret ingredient for spice that @InkAddict$ introduced me too .

Did you like it ? @InkAddict$ and I haven’t tried it and idk if my taste buds would like it right now. What kind did you get for the house maybe I’ll have to try to cook it at home.

I absolutely love butter chicken.

Butter chicken is very similar to chicken chili in taste. Its smoother, no beans, and creamy. But a lot of the spices are similar. Thats how I got my dad to try it a few years ago. He had always been very against indian food. But I told him its like creamy chicken chili. Once he tried it he was like oh wow this is really good, and ate 3 bowls of it.

Edit - This is what I used.

1689977893512.png

I absolutely love butter chicken.

Butter chicken is very similar to chicken chili in taste. Its smoother, no beans, and creamy. But a lot of the spices are similar. Thats how I got my dad to try it a few years ago. He had always been very against indian food. But I told him its like creamy chicken chili. Once he tried it he was like oh wow this is really good, and ate 3 bowls of it.

Edit - This is what I used.

View attachment 1616896
I’ll definitely have to try it maybe our next date night @InkAddict$ . My sister used to love it but I was too scared to try it lol

I’ll definitely have to try it maybe our next date night @InkAddict$ . My sister used to love it but I was too scared to try it lol

Why? Its not spicy. I mean, there is a little heat. But like I said, very similar to chili.

I don't understand what makes people afraid of Indian food. Its so good.

A few years ago all of the indian ladies at my work cooked a huge potluck for us on Diwali (There holiday of "light"). Man it was so good. Everything was homemade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back