Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have king-size papers right now so I learned this from a Hungarian friend who smoked spliffs all day (till we showed him how we smoke in America, all weed no tobacco.) Just make the 2 papers in an L shape and you can roll a nice cone (hog leg).
You roll the bottom half like normal but the top of the L gets rolled up and at an angle if that makes sense, so that you get more length out of it. Heyyyooo
View attachment 1616876
View attachment 1616877

I just get the cones at the gas station. Its like $1 for 6.

Day 70 The Mephisto sativa's are looking great definitely going to check trichz tonight thinking they might be about ready we had some ambers last week :headbang:

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze getting a nice creaming mango smell from her and buds a dense AF:drool:

View attachment 1616857View attachment 1616861

Mephisto Walter White bx1 Hard to smell her in the back but she is packing on the frost as to be expected with WW:headbang::toke::woohoo1:

View attachment 1616858
View attachment 1616859View attachment 1616860

A member here (who I will not name, but if they want they can identify themselves) sent me some (Mango x Livers) x SODK
And WOW is it some good stuff. I mean DAMN is it good stuff. Its strong and just absolutely delicious tasting.

I don't usually listen to music in the car, either podcasts or something like NPR.

But man the other day I was coming home from somewhere and turned it on and Rooster started playing. And I f'n rocked that shit out. And I gotta say, my new SUV has some damn nice bass response.
When I was working I couldn't get high and this song helped me through the as I say dark times. :toke:

Made Butter chicken for dinner. Well, kinda. Wife bought some simmer sauce.

So I chopped the chicken breast into 1" cubes and then seared the tits off it on the blackstone for about 10 minutes.

Then while the rice was cooking, I let it simmer in the sauce for about 20 minutes. Turned out pretty darn good.

Some happy Friday wildflowers for @Mossy, and thanks for the rep. :pighug:

IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG
IMG_1565.JPG

If I smoked that thing, I would be comatose for a very long time. My vape holds a tiny fraction of that, and it does the job. :pighug:

Made Butter chicken for dinner. Well, kinda. Wife bought some simmer sauce.

So I chopped the chicken breast into 1" cubes and then seared the tits off it on the blackstone for about 10 minutes.

Then while the rice was cooking, I let it simmer in the sauce for about 20 minutes. Turned out pretty darn good.
Oh yeah. Curry paste is a go to around my digs. I like the paste better than the sauce, but they both do a fine job. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back