Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is my chocolate cherry candy cane bell pepper

1689947615272.png

They should ripen to look like...

1689947655505.png

@Cerebral Goo You can see a couple of my melms hanging here. This is my other 55 gallon drum. One I am letting them grow on the ground and I'll put some scrap foam under the melons. This one is hanging on some wire. I had to get some mesh bags to put them in to help support them as they've gotten bigger.

1689947912509.png

So I'm growing everything outside in Masterblend and it all seems to be doing great.

I did masterblend + potassium silicate to add silica for strong stems and stuff.

When I grow some pot, I am going to try 2 in masterblend and then 2 in general hydroponics products, and see which does better.

The GH stuff is way more expensive, and honestly I've been seeing fantastic results out of the masterblend. And from everything I understand, if tomatoes grow well in it...weed should be just as good. My tomatoes are just COVERED in trichomes all over the stems. I love going out there and smelling them. I f'n love the smell of tomato plants.

Honestly the biggest pain in the butt I'm finding with hydroponics is the water! Its heavy! And measuring it out is a pain, because I mix everything in a 5 gallon bucket then pour into each of the containers.

So I bought one of these - Amazon product

That way I can measure how much water I put in THEN measure out the exact amount of nutes I need and stir them in. Will make things a lot easier, especially on my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back