Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some blue microverse I'm planning on starting here in another month or so. Right now its too dang hot to run the lights inside. AC is already not keeping up when its hitting the mid-90s outside. Whatever moron built my office (me) installed a dark brown roof, lol. I should have went for a lighter color.
I had to turn it up....

Shit I went in there and my smart window ac unit had my tent at 71°f usually around 75°f...can u add a window units to your office? It would work great...

No, it has those stupid casement style windows that you can't put in a window unit in.

I have a 9000 BTU Senville brand mini-split AC. I really should have went for 12k BTU, but at the time I was building the place as a mini-house for my dad, so I didn't think there would be that much load on it. But now that I'm using it as my office I have 2 laptops and 2 PCs running full time, plus my xbox series X, oh and an apartment size refrigerator.

In a few years when the mini split dies, I'll replace it with a bigger one.

I don't have an exhaust in my 2x2 36in tent its to small....so I got a small fan blowing in one side one onto other side pulling and blowing into another tent with exhaust and out the window....works great keeps humidity in check in the 2x2.....
20230721_082138.jpg
20230721_082134.jpg
20230721_082142.jpg

I've gotten really comfortable with hydroponics, my garden has been doing amazing with Kratky style hydroponics. My tomatoes are going absolutely nuts, I've got cherry tomatoes that are 12' tall, I've had to bend them over and start looping them around my support structure to keep the branches from breaking.

My loofah is absolutely sucking down nutrients, I've added 25 gallons to the 55 gallon drum twice now. Whats crazy is I have two cantaloupe plants in identical 55 gallon drums, and I haven't had to top them off at all, they both have at least half the nutes left. But that loofah just sucks the moisture down, which I guess makes sense since its a tropical plant (I think).

So I'm going to give growing weed in DWC style a shot with the masterblend formula I've been using on the tomatoes and stuff.

Honestly I have to say one of the really nice things about the hydroponics is water conservation. My water bill always goes up $30-$40 a month in the summer from me watering my plants. Haven't had to do that, because you aren't throwing water away into the dirt to evaporate.

The other nice thing has been just how amazing the plants produce.

so I hope this changes for your birthday next weekend @InkAddict$ 110 for a high but feels like 143 for humidity - the acs won’t be able to keep up , it’s going to be incredibly humid and the girls and I will be absolutely miserable even with all these acs .
95FCE63F-4D93-4720-9EDE-F05BF6DFACFB.png
8C44EF07-CC15-4F1E-87EC-74ECA74FFD72.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back