Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about to whuff some multi-strain hash, got a floral scent. It’s an all-mix! Ind, hyb, sati so I may not know if I’m here or there…lolView attachment 1616734
Sorry for the hairy leg shot… but not really lol
I'm smoking fast dryd Za Mango 🥭

Attachments

• 16899446721081134214509754333093.jpg
    16899446721081134214509754333093.jpg
    931.7 KB · Views: 3
I just dropped the last seed I had in a paper towel...Juicy Lucy' GSC' Dark Devils Mystery Punch, and microverse fruit.....all in pots after 3days of germ....they will stay in the 2x2 on 24hr for 10dayz....then to the big tent.....

I just dropped the last seed I had in a paper towel...Juicy Lucy' GSC' Dark Devils Mystery Punch, and microverse fruit.....all in pots after 3days of germ....they will stay in the 2x2 on 24hr for 10dayz....then to the big tent.....

I've got some blue microverse I'm planning on starting here in another month or so. Right now its too dang hot to run the lights inside. AC is already not keeping up when its hitting the mid-90s outside. Whatever moron built my office (me) installed a dark brown roof, lol. I should have went for a lighter color.

I'm smoking fast dryd Za Mango 🥭
I might even try a “hot knife” with spoons this evening… spoons are better than knives cus you just drop and squeeze, instead of aiming for the bottom blade. Y’all know how many times I’ve singed fingertips doing that? I don’t know either… but many! Lol

I've got some blue microverse I'm planning on starting here in another month or so. Right now its too dang hot to run the lights inside. AC is already not keeping up when its hitting the mid-90s outside. Whatever moron built my office (me) installed a dark brown roof, lol. I should have went for a lighter color.
Shit I went in there and my smart window ac unit had my tent at 71°f usually around 75°f...can u add a window units to your office? It would work great...

Reactions: JP1
20230721_081836.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back