20230721_102437.jpg
20230721_101611.jpg
20230721_102322.jpg
20230721_102446.jpg
20230721_102400.jpg
20230721_102439.jpg
20230721_102442.jpg

Afternoon @MedCzech :bighug: @Bill.de.Cat...:bighug:

This is when it is annoying.......I have a load of good medium sized pots to give away.....and I can't get rid of them.........:headbang:

I was given them....but I only use me builder buckets........and I can't give them away....Annoying........:headbang:
I got my pot pots covered with the 8 auto pots...I was talking for my side hustle thing.....

She is after your muscle @PinkyNotTheBrain ....... :pighug: ...sounds like a great idea......:headbang:.....you might get a nights sleep.....

Nothing but the usual for us........:pass: ...perfectly Happy with that..........:biggrin:
Ya there was no pullin the wool over my eyes bout this bein a relaxing visit.

Some of that white out weed sounds good to me :eyebrows:

Morning kittens.....Too much going on this week has gotten my lower back screaming enough to get a pain pill from the wife and I'm taking it easier today. But still too much to do to totally slack off so I'll do it slower than normal full speed ahead mode. Hope everyone having a great day.

So I'm growing everything outside in Masterblend and it all seems to be doing great.

I did masterblend + potassium silicate to add silica for strong stems and stuff.

When I grow some pot, I am going to try 2 in masterblend and then 2 in general hydroponics products, and see which does better.

The GH stuff is way more expensive, and honestly I've been seeing fantastic results out of the masterblend. And from everything I understand, if tomatoes grow well in it...weed should be just as good. My tomatoes are just COVERED in trichomes all over the stems. I love going out there and smelling them. I f'n love the smell of tomato plants.
I used up my gallon kit of General Hydroponics and won't use it again. They were bought out by the evil Monsanto empire. GreenLeafNutrients MegaCrop 1-part works so much better and is way easier and cheaper.

Has anyone heard of Strive nutrients?
Screenshot_20230721_103844_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back