Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like 143°f wtf
Lmao some meteorologist was hitting the crack pipe this morning! No way in hell MO is gonna get hotter then Death Valley! They broke a record there recently at 133 so no way in hell yall will have it feeling over 140 out! :shrug::rofl:

Lmao some meteorologist was hitting the crack pipe this morning! No way in hell MO is gonna get hotter then Death Valley! They broke a record there recently at 133 so no way in hell yall will have it feeling over 140 out! :shrug::rofl:
Never been that hot here... lol

Here's the strains....I'll be ready soon....one these plants are done ill be focusing on breeding....I'm going to do one last g&s then it's a break....View attachment 1616812
Thanks @Sawney_bean i truly appreciate it, I can’t wait for hubby to finally try NL ❤️ I cant wait for LSD 🤤 never had it before but first time for everything

Where can we get our hands on these I’ve heard so much about them but haven’t been able to get my hands on any.. I even asked sawney bean he said they weren’t available for sale but possibly a G&S coming soon..
I'm sure @InkAddict$ will share a seed or two if you are nice to him , lol .
I'm in Scotland and for me to post a small amount of seeds to everyone I would be skint " broke " . Lol . Thanks to my friend's over in the state's AFN fam are getting a chance to try them out .
I would love a grow and show official AFN competition for everyone to enter.
It's only dreams and thoughts , but I do try.

I'm in Scotland and for me to post a small amount of seeds to everyone I would be skint " broke " . Lol . Thanks to my friend's over in the state's AFN fam are getting a chance to try them out .
We will settle for a bagpipe solo then! ;) :rofl:

1689955971677.gif

Yeah I understand that but also not looking to give my personal information out to just anybody :condom:“authorized vendors” are a different story.. It all good I’ll just wait for the day when the common folk can get them.. Until then there are plenty of other good genetics out there that are easily available stateside.. Guess I don’t even know why I complained I have no problem keeping slots filled in the tents:doh::face::oops1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back