Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an imposter hiding in the celery
20230721_093416.jpg
20230721_093404.jpg

Yeah I understand that but also not looking to give my personal information out to just anybody :condom:“authorized vendors” are a different story.. It all good I’ll just wait for the day when the common folk can get them.. Until then there are plenty of other good genetics out there that are easily available stateside.. Guess I don’t even know why I complained I have no problem keeping slots filled in the tents:doh::face::oops1:
Common folk? Do I hear jealous 🤔

Yeah I understand that but also not looking to give my personal information out to just anybody :condom:“authorized vendors” are a different story.. It all good I’ll just wait for the day when the common folk can get them.. Until then there are plenty of other good genetics out there that are easily available stateside.. Guess I don’t even know why I complained I have no problem keeping slots filled in the tents:doh::face::oops1:
Because you see the results and want some of that highland goodness.

Tell em how he's a hater cause his state is still not green, tell em tell em!! :rofl:
That’s right lol 😂 it’s amazing that we can smoke, walk around outside and just enjoy our bowls or joints out in the open and smile 😀 at the police , we’ve seen them smoke too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back