Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny u would say that, I got a pack of recharge, just incase. If things go south, I got plenty of ferts to take them to finish.
Grow dots is what I added and that made it a full green grow water in recharge only.....this is one....
IMG_20221213_193751_01.jpg

Not at seedling stage...soon as they get big enough like theseView attachment 1615058
The plan is to use 7 gal pots, and hollow it out with one gal of Happy Frog in the center. Am even considering maybe doing a 2/1 ratio of Sohum and Hf for the other 6 gal.

:yeah:

Lmao i was gonna post a hand pic til i realized i needed to cut my nails! Maybe later i am far too stoned and lazy now! :crying:
It ain't yer paw that we need a pic of... :crying:

Funny u would say that, I got a pack of recharge, just incase. If things go south, I got plenty of ferts to take them to finish.
Still nothing like coco and megacrop....bud that's the way to go! I found this growers coco and it's already to go no cleaning...only thing is you have to fertigate megacrop crop in at a low ppm around 350 for the 1st week...and up from there....way cheaper...22$ a bag if you have a hydro store....and megacrop is cheap too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back