Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that it definitely is cleaner until you add the Beneficial's to the rez then its just as dark... The 2 part gives you more flexibility to be able to reduce the nitrogen in flower and MOG's gypsum helps a ton in late flower.. It's made a difference in my bud quality less airy larf buds plus the taste is a lot better but that could be a lot to do with AN bud candy I've added since then
I got gypsum too...I just quit using it...should I add to my 1part feeding schedule?

I'm going to do a Sohum grow in 7 gal fabric pots. I still have my doubts that that stuff will go an entire grow, with water only, but shit, I like constantly testing new things. At $45/1.5cu ft. a bag, I better be impressed.

I'm going to do a Sohum grow in 7 gal fabric pots. I still have my doubts that that stuff will go an entire grow, with water only, but shit, I like constantly testing new things. At $45/1.5cu ft. a bag, I better be impressed.
Wait it wont....I promise that....I added recharge and dots and had some bad ass grows....

all the time u keep it full?
Not at seedling stage...soon as they get big enough like these
20230716_085538.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back